Aiming to meet the needs of national ecological security and nature conservation. Basic and applied ecological research is conducted on regional and urban ecosystems regarding to environmental protection and ecosystem change effect, etc.
1. Regional Ecological Processes and Functions Evaluation
2. Conservation and Management of Agro-ecological Environment
3. Urban Eco-security Regulation and Control
4. Regional Ecological Conservation and Restoration
5. Conservation and Governance of Natural Protected Areas
6. Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Use
Chinese Research Academy of Environmental Sciences